Forum rules - please read before posting.

Windows Store App

Hi,
i have build my project as a Universal Windows App. Unity was succesful building it. But Visual Studio had a Runtime problem.This is a progress, 2 or 3 years ago Unity could not build the project. I am sure the AC community and ICEBOX Studios can solve this problem. It would be really great.

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Well, you should at least post the error. You may also want to post about the problem in the visual studio forums or other support lines. At this point we don't know what's actually causing the issue to be able to tell. We'd need to figure out if it's someting in Unity or AC that's causing issues or if it's even an issue with visual studio itself.

But we'll need to know more before we can think of a possible workaround (if it's possible, I remember AC isn't supposed to support that platform, but you never know).
  • A "Runtime problem" means nothing without the log file - what exactly is the error that's being flagged?

AC is clear about not officially supporting Windows Store: see the FAQ here: http://adventurecreator.org/about/faq#collapseNine

That's not to say it's not possible, but I can't promise that it will work.
  • Ok.I will try it another time.Then i will ask you to help me.
    Thanks a lot.