Forum rules - please read before posting.

Clock Timer

Hi is it possible to set out a timer for eg: 07:09. Like I know how to do a timer and I have a minutes and seconds variables but when the timer ends up being less than 10 it ends up being like for eg: 7:9 without the 0. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• You might be able to do it by creating another String variable just for the "0", and have it change from "" (nothing) to "0" when the seconds value is less than 10.
  • Yes, I thought that I haven't tried it yet though, I was just thinking would a slider work with a timer. I know that QTE uses this as well but haven't yet tried it.
  • The String idea worked to use with the timer but it's not perfect yet because of trying to align the string text and the number text, I'm using unity UI for this. I haven't tried the slider yet.
  • Are you using one Text box / Label or one for each variable?
  • I'm using labels for each variable so I  have 4 labels with 4 variables i can't figure out another way of doing it.
  • You can insert a variable's value into a text label using its token, which can be found when viewing that variable's properties in the Variables Manager.

For example, the Variable with an ID number of 2 can be inserted with:

[var:2]

For more on tokens, see the "Text tokens" chapter of the Manual, as well as this tutorial.