Forum rules - please read before posting.

Never ending allocation error??

I dont really know whats going on. When i run game my unity displays error
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations
and continues to allocate 78 bytes at differnt adresses, endlessly.
It didnt happen at first but started happening after i changed some speech settings few times and made new actions in one actionlist, which i made run in background. Even after i changed all stuff i was messing with back, its still hapenning. Did i ruin prefab or something? I will be really grateful for any hint how to fix this

Comments

• Is there more to that error message?  Please open up the Console window and select it, so that the message can be shown in full.

Also, what are your exact AC and Unity versions, your platform, and Build Target?
  • Hi Chris. After restarting unity this message stopped showing, but if i run into it again ill make sure to check full error message and post it here. Im using windows 10, unity 2017.2.0f3 and ac 1.60.4, if by build target you meant what platform im making game for then its also windows