Forum rules - please read before posting.

Can't figure out what is blocking gameplay

When i click on a hotspot use interaction, action list is running correctly except that even after it ends , gameplay is still blocked. I am unable to figure out what is blocking gameplay. I have selected "List Active ActionLists in Game Window". It says  

Current Game State : Cutscene
Actionlists running : 
Gameplay is blocked

Screenshots of action lists and hotspot 

Action List Asset

Input Menu when enabled action list

Button when clicked action list

Hotspot 

Comments

• In which version of AC?  Can we see the Hotspot's Inspector as well?

I shall look into the issue, but it shouldn't be necessary to pause the ActionList like that.

Try instead having ALspell first Action (0 - Menu: Change state) stop after running.  Remove the Input menu's "When turn on" ActionList, and then change your resume Action in "ALInputBClick" to another ActionList: Run.  If you uncheck Run from start? you can specify which Action it then runs, and also uncheck Set parameters? to leave its parameter values unchanged.
  • I tried out the above changes. This solves the gameplay blocked issue, however if I uncheck Run from start?  and select Action to skip to 1: Check , it will always skip  to Action 1 and I can't access the rest of the action list ALSpell, whereas when I paused and resumed ALSpell it correctly progressed through the ALSpell Actionlist each time a wrong answer was given.

The AC Version is 1.60.4

An image of the hotspot inspector:

Thanks
  • edited December 2017
    You could introduce an integer variable to determine which action to skip to, but your initial setup should ideally work.  After testing, this is indeed a bug - thanks for posting.  I'll look into a fix for the next release.
  • Thanks a lot Chris!