Forum rules - please read before posting.

Resume on pause menu don't work

Hi on the pause menu I have Resume, Restart level, and Main Menu buttons. When I click Resume the Pause menu goes away as it should but my inventory won't work at all. With my inventory, I have buttons to toggle the inventory on and off. My pause menu is set to appear type: Manual with a Pause On and a Pause off actionlist so to handle the unlocking and locking of menus. The inventory buttons also appear type: During Gameplay. Everything else seems to work but when I click on that inGame button to bring up the pause menu and want to resume the game it seems to stop working. Of course, I did have this all sorted out and working as expected but I decided to fiddle around more and then couldn't remember how i had it when it last worked (lol).

Comments

• In which versions of AC and Unity, please?  Is the Inventory Menu AC or Unity UI-based?

So the Inventory is set to appear During Gameplay - what about the InGame Menu?  And InGame shows correctly, just not Inventory?

There's not enough detail here to go on - you mention locking/unlocking Menus.  If the Inventory menu should be on but locked, you'll get a warning in the Console - anything showing there?  It may be that you have to unlock / show it manually with Menu: Change state in your Pause On ActionList.
  • Sorry I couldn't get on the internet but I have worked it out. Because of other buttons from another scene I was going to test out was showing up so I thought to get other buttons working I need to do a check in what scene they can show up so it's working now.