Forum rules - please read before posting.

GameCamera 2D issue

As requested I've made a separate thread:
GameCamera 2D (in this case the default 'NavCam 1' created in a new scene) had, after updating, become inactive in several scenes.  Specifically, the camera still existed but, due to I can only assume the 'GameCamera 2D (Script) being inexplicably unchecked, it had lost all changes to vertical/horizontal movement.  There was no particular relation between the affected scenes as far as I could tell.  I reactivated the scripts in the scenes, there was no further issue, at least so far.

I've inspected the GameCamera2D prefab where the script remains checked.  Likewise a new scene I had created before I realized the problem even existed had the script checked as normal. 

Comments

• In which version of Unity?  Did you update Unity at the same time as you updated AC?

There's nothing in AC's code that would disable that particular component, and if the prefab was unaffected I'm not sure how they could have become unchecked.

It's a strange problem, but it does sound like a one-off occurence - at least for the moment.  Let me know if any similar issues occur.