Forum rules - please read before posting.

Flying around after pause

Hi there.
I noticed a strange behaviour after I pause the game for whatever reason. I searched the forum but could not find anyone else with my problem.
Here is a link to a video that I shot where you can see my problem.
https://youtu.be/B4P5vJ71A-4

Maybe someone has an idea of what could cause this problem.

Thank you 

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Can't think why that would occur.  There are some tests you can run to help find the cause, though:
    1. Does your character have a Rigidbody attached?  If so, temporarily remove it.  you can do this with a separate "test" character by dropping your player prefab into the scene file, so that he overrides the one assigned in your Settings Manager.
    2. Set your Menu Manager's asset file to Demo_MenuManager.
    3. Place in the 3D Demo player character, Tin Pot, into the scene to override your own.
    4. Temporarily set your game's Movement method to Direct, set the Jump speed that appears under "Movement settings" to its lowest value, then switch back to Point And Click movement.
    Does the issue occur or change after any of those tests?
  • edited March 2018
    I have seen this issue before actually. The way I fixed it was to go to the animation, find "Root Transform Position (Y)" and click "Bake Into Pose" and apply. If it's the same issue I had, this should fix it. My characters were slowly floating upward whenever AC paused the game.
  • Thank you very much, both of you. I seems that hightreason was right. I had to "Bake Into Pose"