Forum rules - please read before posting.

360 degrees rotating continuous camshot ?

edited April 2018 in Technical Q&A
I had an issue that caused Unity to crash.
I found out why.
If you set up a say 4 cams to make a 360 degree spinning continuos cam shot, and plug the last cam to the first,
it will crash if you forget to check "wait until finish".
(Otherwise it will just run endlessly through them without any cam to start with I guess)

When using the linear move method I can get to run almost like a continous shot, but it still stops briefly - how can I get a perfectly "smooth" 360 spin without noticing that the cam "changes" - and with the setup I use I don't get a perfect "circular" movement.
Any direction would  be much appreciated.
(PS. I can't just rotate the object instead, since I'm using particles and other things in the scene aswell)

Best
Dan

Comments

• Could you post a screenshot of the Actions?  It sounds like a StackOverflow Exception, which is a common crash cause if a continuous loop is made without exit - whether it be in AC or just regular programming.

You can try just animating a single camera by attaching an Animator to a SimpleCamera object, create an animation for it, and then play back the animation at the same moment you cut to it.