Forum rules - please read before posting.

UI RawImage or PowerUI issue?

Hi,
I need a nice UI and try different things. PowerUI looks interesting (and free, was 80$ before).
I get this error when using it within Unity Canvas (exemple #29) with AC:

RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0
UnityEngine.Camera:set_targetTexture(Camera, RenderTexture)
PowerUI.FlatWorldUI:ChangeImage(Int32, Int32) (at Assets/PowerUI/Source/Engine/FlatWorldUI.cs:156)
PowerUI.FlatWorldUI:.ctor(String, Int32, Int32) (at Assets/PowerUI/Source/Engine/FlatWorldUI.cs:122)
PowerUI.FlatWorldUI:.ctor(String) (at Assets/PowerUI/Source/Engine/FlatWorldUI.cs:58)
PowerUI.HtmlUIPanel:OnEnable() (at Assets/PowerUI/Default Managers/HtmlUIPanel.cs:59)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SetActive(GameObject, Boolean)
AC.Menu:EnableUI() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/Menu.cs:555)
AC.Menu:TurnOn(Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/Menu.cs:1823)
AC.PlayerMenus:UpdateMenu(Menu, Int32, Boolean, Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:1065)
AC.PlayerMenus:UpdateAllMenus() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:2033)
AC.StateHandler:Update() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:331)
I was about to write them but noticed it originated from AC.
Not sure if related to Unity RawImage with AC or PowerUI.
Any idea?

Also, I'd love to know if we could inject, read global variables from AC :)

Thanks

Comments

• It's not directly related to AC - it's just that the PowerUI script only kicks in when AC enables the Canvas gameobject.  The script that's causing the actual error is PowerUI's.

Global variables can be both read and manipulated through script - see the Manual's "Variable scripting" chapter, as well as the front page of the Scripting Guide.
  • Thanks, I'll try to see with PowerUI guy then.