Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor cycling problem

If I have a cursor set to 'leave out of cursor cycle' and use right click to cycle cursors, the cycling will stop at the last cursor before the one set to be left out. 
Unity 2018.1.0f2
AC 1.63.2

Comments

• Which one is being left out, the last one - or some icon in the middle?  Please also clarify "will stop" - you mean the cycle will end there and won't restart to the beginning?

Please post your Settings and Cursor Managers in full so that I can recreate.
  • edited June 2018
    https://postimg.cc/image/gfpaaefi3/ The cycling stops on the last cursor before the one which is set to be left out of the curser cycle. By stop I mean right click will no longer cycle the cursors and it will remain on that one. As in the picture the Eye cursor is the one before the Jump cursor (which is set to be left out of the cycle) so it will stop on the eye cursor and not cycle after that. 
  • I tried linking a picture but it didn't seem to show, when I tried a web link to the pic it says the post will be shown once approved. 
  • Sorry for the auto-spam flagging - I've verified your account to prevent it occuring again.

Thanks for the details - I'll look into it.
  • Fixed for the next release.  In the meantime, you can patch it manually by opening PlayerCursor.cs, and replacing line 873:

if (selectedCursor >= KickStarter.cursorManager.cursorIcons.Count)

with:

if (newSelectedCursor >= KickStarter.cursorManager.cursorIcons.Count)