Forum rules - please read before posting.

Action -> Character -> Move to Point Run speed doesn't work.

Hello, I have an issue with this action.
Character->Move to Point
I select "Is Player"

Because the movement is Vertical and goes slower than left/right  I want to use a faster speed. So I thought to use Run with greater value.
The speed doesn't change. It walks with the walk speed.
(for testing I have walk speed 4 and run speed 30)
On the other hand if I change walk speed to 30 it goes faster. But I don't want to affect the Left/Right movement speed. 

Comments

• Please be sure to post Unity and AC version numbers when making new threads.

It's not something I can recreate in the 3D Demo - a new Cutscene that calls the Player to run to a given Marker works just fine.  What's your Movement method, and is the ActionList blocking gameplay?
  • edited June 2018
    Sorry forgot the versions :
    Unity 2018.1.1f1
    AC : 1.63.2
    The game is 2D with multiple directions
    I have Movement Method : Point & Click 
    I have disabled double click for run because I don't have running as feature but  I want to use the run speed as alternative speed for walk to marker(move to point). The movement is Vertical so maybe it has something to do with the sorting map?

If I choose Move Speed : Walk and change it to 30 it works . It walks fast.
    If I choose Move Speed : Run with 30 scale speed (walk 4 scale speed) it goes slow as it uses the Walk speed

Also I tested in runtime and even if I have selected Move Speed: Run the vertical movement speed of Move to point depends on the Walk speed scale (adjusting it , adjust the speed of move to point too)

Also
    Pathfind : Unchecked
    Wait until finish : Checked

• Sorry again I found the problem :D I had on setting vertical movement factor : 0.1
    Sorry again for bothering you!