Forum rules - please read before posting.

Checking which actionlist is currently running

I've been putting together a debug menu for my project, and one thing I thought might be useful is a system to tell me which actionlist is currently running. At the moment, it's just a label that displays a string, and the variable is set manually at the beginning of an actionlist (as long as I can remember to put the action in).

I'd like, if possible, to streamline this - is there any way to find out from AC which actionlist it is currently running, or has most recently run, and send that to a variable?

Comments

• The provided "AC Status" box already lists what ActionLists are running - it can be enabled at the bottom of the Settings Manager.

This data isn't publicly accessible however, though I can consider amending that if you're looking for something more custom.  Would a function that returns all currently-running ActionLists in e.g. an array work?
  • By the looks of it, AC status will suit my purposes for the moment. Thank you!