Forum rules - please read before posting.

SaveScreenshots help.

Hi guys it's a very good template but i can't find a way to have all slots visible, also the empty one. Now it show me only one, and if i save show the next one and so on.
I need also it to be multipage and have in the first slot always the autosave regarding the pages.
Thanks

Comments

• Please share a screenshot showing how it appears for you - all saves with valid screenshots should be displayed.

As for multiple pages, the template is just an example - you'll have to adapt it if you want it to behave differently.

For full control over what each slot displays, you can check Fixed Save ID only? in the SavesList element Inspector and then specifiy the exact save ID you want it to display for. Setting this to 0, for example, will always cause it to show for the Autosave.

You can therefore create a separate element for each slot, and hide/show them through buttons.

• edited December 2018

yes but it shows only one empty slot, there are 6 slot per page and i'd like to show also ones with no screentshots and give the chance to save i.e. on slot 2 and 6 leaving the other blank.

https://imgur.com/o50U1OI

• This is currently only possible via the Fixed Save ID only? option above. I shall look into the possibility of adding this via a new option, however.

• edited December 2018

Thanks Chris it would be very nice :) meantime i try with fixed save id

• This should be do-able for the next release.