Forum rules - please read before posting.

Scene Switch

Player will change scenes from my shop to the outside, but he will appear in the corner of the map rather than where my marker is set. I also can't transfer back into the shop, just out of it. My scenes are set up in the Build Settings.

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @RPGamer101.

As this is a visual issue, it will be best to see some screenshots to help understand the problem. I'm also not clear on your question issue: what do you mean by the player being "just out of it"?

How many PlayerStarts do you have in your outside scene? To have the Player appear correctly when exiting the shop, you'll need to create a new PlayerStart at the doorway, and configure the Inspector with details of the "shop" scene. Again, any screenshots you can share showing what you've done so far will help to understand your issue.

Please also check the Console - are any warning messages appearing?

• https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wv9YteQ1R6Vi-reuldsk4w7d54dzZCg3?usp=sharing

What I mean is my Player can exit the shop but not reenter. The trigger does nothing on the outside of the shop. But even when he does exit the shop, he appears in the corner of the map rather than where I set the marker.

• Set your Trigger's Trigger detects field to Player - that's the only difference I can spot between the two you have.

There are no images of the Marker issue - please provide full-screen screenshots, not photos that only show a portion. Let's see the Marker's position in the scene, and its Inspector. Are there any Markers at the corner of the map that the Player is teleporting to?

As this is a 3D game, it'll be important to determine if the positioning issue is down to your scene, or the Player. Temporarily assign the demo game's Player, Tin Pot, into your Settings Manager's Player field - does he have the same issue?

Separately, you should move your scene files out of the Demo folder - all your own game's assets (including Managers) should be placed in the subfolder created by the New Game Wizard, to avoid issues when updating AC.