Forum rules - please read before posting.

Perforce and AC -Question

I've setup a Perforce server and have connected Unity with it's internal Perforce support. Everything is working fine but I noticed that when I synced on another computer, AC's game settings were not in the Depot. Where do those files live so I can get them syncing to others?

Right now I am only syncing Assets\ and ProjectSettings\ which is what I was told to do.. or rather to only sync those folders. Let me know what else I need to share.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• I should admit first off that I haven't used Perforce myself, but if its compatible with Unity then AC should follow suit too.

What do you mean by "AC's game settings", exactly? As in, your Managers?

Each of your Managers are stored in their own asset file, placed in a "Managers" directory within the subfolder of your game's name when you used the New Game Wizard.

Which Managers are currently assigned to your game, however, is stored within the References asset file in Assets/AdventureCreator/Resources.

• Ok.. I think I got it. Everything AC does to set up the game (i.e. choosing which character is the player, choosing the camera, etc.) is stored in References which is still in Assets. Let me make sure that folder is included in the sync. I might start the project over just to make sure this works before moving too far forward.

Thanks! I'll let you know.

• Aha! I quickly found the issue. That "Managers" folder was NOT included in the Depot sync so I wasn't sharing it. I'll do that now.

Thanks so much for the info!

Notice no green dot on the icons there under Managers...