Forum rules - please read before posting.

Save option and dialog timer

Greetings. There are two questions.
1. I use only autosave in my game. Removed from the menu completely save and load items. But when I press Escape in the game, the Save item still appears. How can it be completely removed?
2. During the dialogue, when the timer ends, a certain option is automatically selected. Is it possible to add a third variant of the dialogue, which is not visible, but which will be executed when the timer ends? This will add interesting features to the dialogs.

Comments

1. "Save item" being what, exactly? The "Save" button within the default Pause menu? You can hide it by editing the Pause menu in the Menu Manager.
    2. In the current release, the default Conversation option does not need to be enabled in order to be run automatically when the timer expires.
  • I noticed that as soon as I ask a question here, I immediately find a solution myself :)
    I added a third answer, and hid it behind the screen. Now the player must choose from two options, and if the timer is over, the third one is selected.