Forum rules - please read before posting.

After loading bug (Menu won't turn on post load)

I have a menu: Change state action set to "Turn menu on", which woks fine before loading a game. After loading, the exact same action does nothing is there anything you can think of off the top of your head which might cause the issue?

Comments

• If I manually turn on the gameobject of the canvas which is the linked in scene canvas for this menu, it works fine. It's almost like whatever code should be calling
    SetActive(true) on that canvas game object deep in AC somewhere isn't being called?

• Off the top of my head, this would occur if the menu itself was locked as part of the same game file.

You can test this by using another Menu: Change state Action beforehand to unlock the Menu. Check the Console for related messages, too.

What are your AC and Unity version numbers? Let's see your Menu's properties, also.

• https://imgur.com/a/ziX19Kv

Settings are there. I did look for anything noting of a locked menu but I can literally open this menu, close the menu. Save, load, then not be able to open the menu again.

• Again, what's your AC version number? The followed issue was included in v1.66.7:

• Fixed: "Unity UI in Scene" menus not responding after loading a save game file that doesn't involve a scene change