Forum rules - please read before posting.

Big bug in all hotspots

Good evening, I've been producing a game for over 1 year, testing every step I've made. I upgraded my Unity and along with the Adventure creator. Everything was OK, working. Now I've been doing a test and a bug is going on.

Every time I leave a scenario and go back to the same, the hotspots change the name, choosing an existing one in the scene or even the names disappear, or all the hotspots take the name of one.

It has an image to illustrate, the name of the character and when I return, the name changed to another hotspot (what changes is the name of the hotspot, the content is unchanged as dialogue, only the name changes or disappears)

Could you help me please, I auditioned in the old scenes already finished and even error happens, and never happened that.

In all the hotspots I use: remember visibility/remember hotspot/remember transform.

Image without bug: ( open in new window )

https://imggmi.com/full/2019/4/25/e135903b87e21ecee1065374cdd2b097-full.png.html

**image with bug: ** ( open in new window )

https://imggmi.com/full/2019/4/25/c48b67a9646d6f98e7dc0fa369bf8571-full.png.html

Thank you.

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Gigantte.

The screenshots suggest you're now using Unity 2017.2. And your AC is v1.67.5? What versions of both were you using before, and were these both upgraded together, or are you able to determine which upgrade caused the issue to begin?

Try creating a new Hotspot, but don't attach any such Remember components. Does it experience the same behaviour? If not, does it do so if you then attach said components?

Please share screenshots of the full Inspectors of the two Hotspots in your example ("Arthur" and "Personal search") - both before and after the problem occurs, as well as where they sit in the Hierarchy. Please make them large enough to see clearly (these first screenshots are quite small).

• Good night

I hadn't picked up his last update, I think for a moment I've been desperate.

Everything worked again. Thanks for the attention and lost time.

In case I have any more questions, I'll post here!

One more thing, congratulations and thanks for your work with the AC.