Forum rules - please read before posting.
Tech questions during the weekend? Drop in on the community Discord channel!

Ink Integration

I've made a Unity package that lets you integrate Ink and Adventure Creator. As well as using Ink for your dialogue, it also lets you call actions from your Ink script like character movement, animation and playing sounds. It's still a work in progress, so might be a little rough around the edges.

https://github.com/Graham-Hayes/AC-Ink-Integration

Comments

• Thank you, this looks great. I was actually considering writing a tool which would allow me to write speech and dialogue in a simple text form, but of course Ink solves that problem better than I ever could. Having access to this in Adventure Creator helps me a lot!

• Thank you for making this! It is so nice to be able write and edit in ink. :smile:

• Thanks. This looks great.

• I've started development of my next game so I've started adding features and squashing bugs to this package.

You can now add/remove inventory items, switch cameras and change scenes. You can also query if the player has a particular item in their inventory from your Ink script. And I added a new action which lets you check the visit count for a particular knot/stitch.