Forum rules - please read before posting.

Walk To issue

This mat be a really simple fix but i have Direct control on as well as Choose interaction then hotspot

And right in this video at 0:40 seconds or so you see my player pick up a jug of water that is wayyy to far

d like him to move up the jar in reasonable distance and then the jar dissappear. Is there a setting im missing?

I could do move to marker but that would be for every item i have on the ground ://

Any advice?

Comments

• Sorry i forgot to mention i have Walk To selected

• Not sure I fully understand your problem, but if you want to move close to a Hotspot - you'll need a marker, because every Hotspot component has a Marker field. It's a great practice, you can even turn your character the direction of marker. It's much more flexible than just Walk To.
    Maybe there is something with your Navmesh (obstacle, hotspot outside it or inside hole) In that case pathfinding doesn't work and AC moves to the next command (and it's good. Better then crash the game)

• So you still want the jug to be interactive, just that the player should move closer to it first before running the Interaction?

If the Hotspot interaction's Player action is set to Walk To, you can check Set minimum distance? underneath to enforce a minimum distance that the Player will have to be from it before the Actions kick in.

• Thats perfect i must have missed this. Thank you Chris!!