Forum rules - please read before posting.

Iclone to Adventure creator

I am trying to put iclone anim into adventure creator but they do not work. They worked in the past but not now

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Jarrowlad.

Check your Console window - there may be relevant messages appearing at runtime.

Can you share more details about your situation? What format are you importing animations with, and how are they assigned to your character? Any screenshots you can share will help to clarify the issue.

• I export to png and when i click inport anim in adventure creator it can not fid them

• What i need to know is how do i put my own animations into adventure creator

• edited March 28

Is this for a 2D (i.e. sprite-based) character? AC doesn't have an "import anim" button - is that from a separate asset?

If you have a png sequence, you'll need to use Unity's Animation window to convert it into an AnimationClip asset that AC can then rely on.

Tutorials for creating both 2D and 3D characters can be found here.

I'm only speaking generally, however. If you can share screenshots of what you have, I can give more specific advice.

• Thanks Chris I have worked it out thanks for the help