Forum rules - please read before posting.

Wait until next scene is loaded 100% Action

I’m trying to work out how to adapt the AC wait Action code to become a Wait whilst the next scene loads to 100%, then continue with action list / cut scene itself... till it trigger the regular scene change.

I haven’t got a clue how to integrate that sadly.

I see this has 'Check if the load has finished'

https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/AsyncOperation-allowSceneActivation.html

But don’t know how to put that into an AC action.

I have used the AC Action to Preload a scene... I’ve set my project to load async... but I have a specific set of other actions I want to trigger once my Next scene is loaded 100%, before using the normal scene change.

Am I just missing something already inbuilt to AC.

Comments

• The Scene: Switch Action, when used in an ActionList asset that has Can survive scene changes? checked in its properties panel, can be set to wait until the scene-change is complete.

This is the only Action that can perform this wait - the alternative would have to involve running a new ActionList (or resuming one from a specific Action) once the scene-change is complete.

• Can that be used to wait until the next scene has finished pre loading, before continuing a string of AC actions?

Basically I can’t get my loading scene to wait and stay on screen, the scene changes before the preload of the main scene has completed.

I have cut scenes and action scripts running fine once in the new scene itself.

• You're specifically referring to the Preload only? option in the Scene: Switch Action? The wait option isn't compatible with this, no.

Preloading also isn't compatible if you're using loading scenes, since Unity can only preload one scene at a time.

the scene changes before the preload of the main scene has completed.

I'll need you to elaborate on this. Can you share screenshots and detail on what the exact issue is?