Forum rules - please read before posting.

Project Awesome - A 2D Game Experiment.

2»

Comments

• Thank you.  Just about done!
  • Does anyone happen to know how to put sound into a mouse click?
  • You need to make a "sound" prefab from the Scene manager.  Then, depending on what you are clicking, you can trigger an action list:  Action-Sound-Play, 

Or, in a button for example, you can use "Hover sound" or "Click sound" and drag the Sound prefab in.
  • Ah! Thank you!

I just want every interactable to make noise once you click it.
  • For now, you'll have to do this for every Hotspot as @keith suggests, but I'll be looking into adding an easier way in a future release.

• Damn lol I will see how I go then.  Also, how would you go about setting up on the web I have seen vast amounts of issues in the web GL ahhhhh.  Still getting through the issues I have managed but then you guys can see how my crappy little art game worked out.

Thank you so much for the support, you don't know how much I appreciate it.
  • AC's demo games have been published to WebGL, but it's really a case of waiting for Unity themselves to fix issues with it.  Keep in mind it's still in beta, so you may be better off just building to WebPlayer instead for now.
  • Okay cool thank you also.... do you know what is going on here?
    The object in question is the camera that is getting the errors

• Try to add constant ID component to it?
  • YAY man.  So simple I should of thought of that.  but all this essay writing..... haha Thanks.
  • Yeah, no problems ;)
    Also please start a new thread with new questions, so you could get more and faster answers , since people just skip this long thread thinking you are still having the same issue.
    I actually accidentally checked it.

• Oh I didn't really want to spam new threads because it is millions of little noob things.  and I am a file maniac.... Like everything compact.  Thanks though.
  • I couldn't figure out the web player at this point in time and its full of bugs and not very awesome.  But if you want to see my art game about anxiety it is here.