Forum rules - please read before posting.

Can i make menu like in Full Throttle?

Can i make menu like in Full Throttle?

When the cursor is placed over the object. Holding down the left mouse button causes a menu. The player hovers the cursor over elements of the menu and then releases the mouse button to attempt various interactions with the object.

Comments

• A similar interface is used by the 2D Demo - the main difference being in the styling of the Interaction menu.  The key setting in the Settings Manager you want is to set Interaction method to Choose Hotspot Then Interaction - see section 5.1 of the Manual for more on this.

Any Menu for which you've set to the Appear type to On Interaction will appear when you click with the mouse.  The key remaining difference will be that AC-driven Menus only respond to click-downs, not click-ups.  However, you can set a Unity UI-based Menu Button to respond to Pointer Up events in the latest release of AC.  If you create your Interaction Menu in Unity UI (see this tutorial), then you should be able to have your Interaction icons respond to mouse-releases instead.
  • I understand. I rummage in your demo, and will try to do it myself. Thank you for your prompt response.