Forum rules - please read before posting.

how can i use bouth mouse click and keyboard input togather ??

i wanna know how can i use the direct input, and use bowth the mouse and keyboard input, it does not work togater for me...

i use the 'direct' input method, but when it says 'mouse and keyboard' only the keyboard is afecting the player. and when i cange the 'direct' input to 'point and click' only the mouse is afecting the player... how can i use them bouth??

Comments

• Point And Click and Direct movement are two separate control systems - you can't use both at the same time.  You can, however, change this setting mid-game - for example, in an options screen - by using the Engine: Manage systems Action.
  • ok. but what if wanna have a larg part of my game in a 'thierd person' mode?
    i nead to use bouth keyboard and mouse at the same time.... ??
  • tell me, can i have a level or more in 2D while the main game is in 3D?
    what do i need to dinemacly change in the settings or so... ?
    i wanna have a mini game in 2D in my 3D game...
  • Please describe in more detail what it is you're after re: 'third person' mode.  You can create a Third Person GameCamera in the Scene Manager, and set it up so that the mouse controls the camera's rotation, while the keyboard controls your character's movement.

To change your game's perspective mid-game, you will want to affect the Camera perspective setting in the Settings Manager:

AC.KickStarter.settingsManager.cameraPerspective
  • Ok. got it. I'll gust add my own custom scripts to change and manipulate the system settings.
    You don't know how HAPPY I am :)
    Now I can finely focus on making the game grait, and not making the game work :)