Forum rules - please read before posting.

Opsive UCC

2»

Comments

• Do you have Discord for AC

There is a community Discord (see link on right), but this is the place for official support.

Will I be able to use the full features of AC

Generally, yes. The UCC/AC integration script may need local tweaking to suit your game's specifics needs, but interactions, ActionList logic, variables etc should still be able to run alongside it.

Also, I am getting following when try to setup scene

The error suggests you don't have a GameEngine object in your scene. Have you set up your scene using AC's Scene Manager?

• I have it working. Thanks.

I have one more question. I am using dialog action to show some dialogs. I want it to keep it display untill the player/user hit a button. How can I do that ?

• Also, Is it possible to fire up trigger only one time ?

• I am using dialog action to show some dialogs. I want it to keep it display untill the player/user hit a button.

Check Display subtitles forever until user skips it? in the Speech Manager's "Subtitles" panel.

Also, Is it possible to fire up trigger only one time ?

Run the Object: Send message Action inside the Trigger's ActionList, passing in the "Turn Off" command to itself.

To record the on/off state of the Trigger in save-game data, attach the Remember Trigger component to it.

• Thanks. It is working